Some of the advantages that you can profit from using our Juniper Booking Engine, include:
- • Confirm bookings made, automatically.
- • Remain open 24 hours of the day, 365 days of the year.
- • Have total control over your rates and inventory.
- • Integrate different modules and Sales Channels.
- • Offer your products On Request if there is no availability on line.
- • Regularly keep all of your clients updated of special offers thanks to the tools we offer you.
- • Suggest all types of complementary products to the Accommodation Booking.
- • Offer different rates to different clients/markets/users.
- • Control the Access of your agents through different permission levels.
- • Your clients will be able to make purchases in only three easy steps.
- • Give your buyers confidence through the use of secure payment gateways, using data encryption.
- • Offer the content on your Website in different languages dynamically, as your buyer expects.
- • Offer the automatic conversión of booking prices into the currencies that you wish to offer.
We create Internet applications - websites, intranets, and extranets - that are highly functional and effective.
Moreover, our focus on Human Computer Interaction (HCI), user-centered design, and usability, ensures that our applications meet user needs, thereby delivering value to your business. Industry leaders turn to Juniper for Internet application developments.
Object oriented modelling has become the de facto approach for modern systems development, but true expertise and experience is hard to find. Our analysts and developers are professionals in object oriented systems modelling and development, and possess the critical skills needed to move your project into production. More than coders, our experts bridge the critical gap between domain modelling, design patterns, and coding idioms. If you are looking for a professional solution in Internet, we get projects done, fast.
We use .NET and Java technology for a robust development, but we also know other languages like PHP and we can improve, or convert, your applications quickly.
We have a specific Software Factory Department that is available to you should you need more specialized computer software applications or software components according to specific requirements that your organisation might require. We apply manufacturing techniques and principles to Software Development to mimic the benefits of traditional manufacturing.
We can offer your business:
- • Development of web and desktop applications, made to measure
- • Content Management Systems (CMS)
- • Development of Webservices
- • Programming in SQL Server database
- • Project Management:
- • Project Coordination
- • Functional analysis
- • Technical analysis
- • Programming
- • Planning and monitoring
Web Design and Usability
Poor user interface design discourages people from using a Web solution, affects your professional reputation, and impacts your company's bottom line.
Take a look at our Portfolio, and check out our best designs. View portfolio
Juniper develops applications with Usability in mind, helping you understand why usability is important, while increasing your and your staff's knowledge base, experience and productivity.
Our Graphic Designers and Usability Analysts are here to help design your Website, customizing it to your requirements. We aim to portray a professional image, a Commercially effective Website, well designed with good quality content, and above all, that it is practical and effective (that sells and that is User-friendly).
The Web is a tool that can help achieve these aims. Your clients are interested in the capabilities of your site as well as the value that your site can provide them.
The way in which a project is planned, is as follows :
• It is essential that we establish the reason you want to have a Website. It may be to get your Corporation known, selling of your products and services, increase your presence on the Web, launch new products, attract more clients, etcetera. We also need to establish the intended audience that the site is aimed at, before establishing the best ways of communicating with this audience.
• Once we know what needs to be communicated and to whom, the site is designed to give it a personality and a style that may match your Company's style, if it already exists.
• Only then, the information is organised according to the priorities agreed with you.
• All the different elements that are a part of the site are combined together with the style decided upon, and the mass of information already organised, ending in a coherent total.
In the design of any Website, we need to take into account those factors most valued by our potential clients, these being:
• Comfortable browsing
• Corporate Image
It is also important to take into account that time is one of the most precious commodities that your potential client and site visitor may have, and as such, they want to be able to access the information which any organisation wants to transmit through their Website to them, in the easiest, most comfortable and fastest way possible.
A usable software application encourages and enhances adoption and productivity through:
• Increased usage
• Improved user satisfaction
• Optimized user acquisition and conversion
• Enhanced brand image